Thursday, February 9, 2023

Sentences on MY HOBBY [collecting stamps]

My hobby ( collecting stamps ).


My hobby is collecting stamps.It is a very interesting and useful hobby.I have a big album for my stamps.I have about a thousand stamps.Some are Sri Lankan stamps.Others are foreign stamps.I collect stamps in various ways.My father works in a bank.He often brings me foreign stamps.My pen friends too send me stamps.I also exchange stamps with my friends.I am able to know many important facts from stamps.I come to know about the history, geography, culture and currency of a country from its stamps.So it is a very useful hobby.✉📋💲




No comments:

Post a Comment

Short essay about The Cow.

  The Cow. The cow is a domestic animal. It feeds only on plants. Therefore it belongs to the herbivore family. The cow gives us milk. We dr...